Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome New Followers from Duck's Cottage and Maryland Blue Crabs! 

Similar to the welcome and comfortable surroundings of Duck's Cottage, or pulling up to a picnic table with some mouth watering, spicy blue crabs and refreshingly cold beers, I would like to think that sitting down and reading my blog stories provides a similar experience.  So, whether drinking a cold beer, or an ice latte, sitting at a rugged picnic table on the bay, or an adirondack chair at the beach, I hope that my stories will give you a spicy taste of laughter, put a warm smile on your face, and give you a refreshing perspective on life, and when you walk away, feel as if you have experienced a pleasure that will keep you coming back for more.

If you enjoy my stories, I would love for you to follow along on my writing journey.  Just like the squeaky door at the entrance to Duck's Cottage, my blog awaits ...............you. 

Just grab the handle, and walk "write" in !     

Cheers!
Leslie Morrissette

No comments:

Post a Comment