Monday, September 23, 2013

To Be a Guest



Guest (noun): a person who is invited to visit the home of or take part in a function
                                   organized by another.    

 “Be our GUEST, be our GUEST, put our SER-vice to the test . . .”

You know the tune.  
                                                              
UnFORtunately,
     guests do not get PAID to visit. 

(Well, maybe SOME of you PAY your guests, but that’s an entirely different story . . . )

I have been invited to be a guest writer for this 
UNIQUEQUIRKY, RANDOMFUN! 
     and ALL AROUND AWESOME website.

While I do NOT get paid, I DO get incentives if I receive the most views and "likes". 

So, I wouldn't mind at all, NOT AT ALL (is there an echo?)
     if you would view and “like” my stories,

EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE THEM

Well, no, you shouldn't do that.  
That wouldn't be right.  

YES, YOU SHOULD!

Did I say that?


http://monkeypickles.com/author/leslie-m
                              




No comments:

Post a Comment