Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Something, out of Nothing

Good Morning, and Happy Tuesday!

What's good about Tuesday? 

Monday is out of the way.  Time to get my head out of the fog, and focus on what needs to be done today, and for the rest of the week.   

Breakfast of the day?

2 egg omelette with frest garlic, spinach, and a sprinkling of feta cheese.  What a beautiful display of colors, and delicious, as well.    

Note to self - Out of oj.  Trip to the grocery store, on the horizon.  Omelette not the same, without it.   

Brilliant idea of the day (so far)?

Create a musical called, "Facebook LIVE!", where the characters sing random profile statements.  This could be (seriously)........................hilarious! 

Try it, yourself.

Scroll down your facebook page, and sing every profile statement that you wrote.

Imagine this....................on stage.

This could be...............FUNNY.   

Funny observation of the day (so far )? 

A phone conversation with a friend (who is talking from her car), is interrupted by "The GPS Voice".

Friend:  "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you.  My car was talking to me."   

--------------------------------------

This was my attempt to make an entry in my blog, even though I have nothing to write about.  Well, I guess it's not..................nothing, but I am not really sure that it's ...................something. 

I will let you know if something MORE comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment