Monday, September 27, 2010

Random Thoughts, Moments, and Observations, All Upon a Rainy Monday.............



De Ja Vu


Brushing my teeth, this morning, I thought to myself, "Wait a minute.  Didn't I JUST do this?"

While it had been six hours, it seemed like just 5 minutes ago.


Milk


My 11 year old insisted that I have a talk with my 16 year old about her new hobby -
                writing the grocery list on the sliding glass door with a dry erase marker.

I, who actually see it as a brilliantly creative use of space (aside from a fingerprint collecting device) said,

      " There are way too many things to be stressed out about, and that's not one of them. "

Then, I picked up the dry erase marker and wrote the word "milk" on the glass door.


The Smell of Coffee


My 11 year old walked in the kitchen and said,

" Something smells like a skunk!"

A few seconds later............................

"Oh.  It's your coffee." 

Personally, I always thought it smelled a bit like..........................pot. 


 Stuck?



Ever feel like life just has you feeling..........................STUCK ? 

And depending on the size of the wad of gum that your shoe is stuck to, you could be stuck for a REALLY LONG time. 

You pull and pull to try to break free, but no matter how hard you try, you just stand there....................STUCK!

Until you finally get smart enough,

                        and pull your foot out of the shoe. 


Fried Fish


Don't be fooled! 

Even if the menu at the Chinese restaurant says you have a CHOICE of either STEAMED fish

or FRIED fish, what it really means is that you have a choice between

FRIED fish................
                               
                        and FRIED fish.

So, would you like your fish fried ? ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment