Thursday, October 7, 2010

So, I was doing really well with my daily blogs, but sometimes life throws you a curve ball, and today was one of those days. 

Divorce can be such a complicated and difficult thing, and even when you think your life is finally moving forward, something happens.........................................and there you are again, feeling back where you started.   

Hurting people is the hardest part.  People that you love. 

But, what do you do when it feels the only choice is making yourself happy, for the first time in a very long time, or making the person that you love happy, knowing that it will make you feel very sad ?

Will I always have to live my life in two separate worlds ?

Difficult questions, I know. 

Tonight, I go to bed with a very heavy heart, only hoping that tomorrow I will be one step closer to the answers.     

Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment